18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Cute Chloe James!


Chloe James is by far the cutest new addition to Naughty Diaper Girls in a while. After just one set she's tattooed into my my mind. Her pretty blue eyes draw you in like magnets, and she looks absolutely perfect done up in a bib and diaper, sucking her bottle. I really hope they do some role-play stuff with her; I'd love to see Clare strip her naked, put her in a bath and get her nice and clean before leading her to the bedroom, powdering her bare bottom, and putting her in a great big diaper.





1 comment:

  1. mann she to chicken to PEE in the diaper, wasted potential so sad

    ReplyDelete