18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Update: The Date

Hey Everyone,

A couple of people have asked me when The Date will be continued. My writing partner (who writes the basic stories that are then embellished by myself) won't have much time for writing over the next few weeks, so the next few chapters may not come quite as quickly as the last batch. However, he assures me he is still working and promises to get the next part of Breakfast with Baby Candy to me ASAP.

In the meantime, I'm going to be working on a little project of my own that I think you're going to like...

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh please let it be that Birthday Girls prequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for a messy Jessie prequel or sequel, but whatever it is i'm sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete