18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Poll: What class of woman would you most like to see diapered?

Thanks to all the ladies who voted on our last poll. Your participation is appreciated.

Is your ideal story about a spoiled bikini model spanked and sentenced to diapers, or a straight A student consumed by a secret lust for pampers? Who would you rather see reduced to a second infancy, a MILFy housewife or a selfish celebrity heiress? Who's more deserving of a red bottom and a bulky pair of dides, a vain reality TV star or a preening, arrogant Superheroine? Vote now and let us know. As always, thoughts and comments are appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. a super heroine, or anything having to do with genies/magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! My ideal scenario is to have a super heroine diapered, humiliated, and reduced to a helpless adult baby girl by a villian with magical powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ideal story woud be a sons mouther forceing the bride to be into diapers and then humiliated by her bridesmaids ... teasing and lots of humiliation is te key to my ideal story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally don't read stories if the main character is over 30 so that would usually rule out politician, teacher or executive. I tend to like mother-daughter stories where diaper wearing is not voluntary. So I voted for innocent school girl/college student although there are other scenarios that I wouldn't mind. I am not a big fan of stories that involve two people having consensual diaper wearing cause to me a story has to have conflict to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to see the selfish celebrity heiress and the Superheroine reduced to a second infancy but it has to be a mind regression,that is what'll make the story hot.

    ReplyDelete