18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, October 28, 2011

Poll Results: Officer Guzman Rides Again

Hey everyone,

Can't believe the massive response this one got. I know some people didn't really like the story-- I'm sorry it's not you cup of tea but I hope you stick with the blog anyway, I'll be writing more of my "traditional" stories again soon-- but otherwise it's gotten a fantastic response and I just wanted to say thanks.

As for the poll: It was neck and neck most of the way, but officer Guzman seems to have won the day.
My partner has already begun chronicling her further adventures, and having just finished reading the first couple of pages, I think it's safe to say that fans of messy, public humiliation are going to be thrilled... and we haven't even gotten to the diapers yet. May wind up posting this in short chapters, stay tuned for updates.

I would remind you that, like all artistic types, we are desperately needy people who thrive on approval, so if you've got any positive feedback, now would be the time to let us hear it.

Thanks again everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment