18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, June 6, 2011

Poll Results: Really?!

First off, thanks to everyone who's baught a copy of  Prisoner. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Now onto the poll.

I'm kind of surprised on this one, honestly.

For starters, I'm surprised by how my later "meaner" stories like Poor Little Rich Girl, Financial Planning, and Birthday Girls got more votes than my earlier, gentler stories (like poor little Kitten, which got no votes).

But the thing I can't believe is how many voted for my two "messy" characters. Really? I thought Jessie and Amanda would get the least votes (somewhere in the vicinity of zero was my guess). Are there really that many messy little girls out there, or is this a case of boys stuffing the ballot box?

If you are a woman and you did vote for Jessie or Amanda, please email me or comment below: No pressure, I'd just love to know what it is you liked about those characters/stories.

3 comments:

  1. Princess PottypantsJune 6, 2011 at 8:39 PM

    I voted for Stephanie from Poor Little Rich Girl. From a shallow standpoint, it would be awfully nice to be rich =P And being in one of your more gentle stories isn't a bad prospect, either... But there's just something about the humiliation of having all that power and then losing it that is rather appealing, at least theoretically. As is the thought of being put in a nice, thick diaper with a well deserved warm bottom. Ultimately, humiliating as it is for her, the whole thing is about helping her grow into a better person. Looking back, though, I think one of the main reasons I chose that story is that it was the first of yours I read, so it stuck with me.

    While I didn't vote for either of your "messy girls", I do enjoy that sort of thing, as is probably obvious if you've read any of my stories on the Daily Diaper forums. I think what kept me from voting for either of them is that their humiliations were more public... In Poor Little Rich Girl, Stephanie's situation is known to only two people, with the threat of more finding out if she doesn't shape up. Amanda and Jessie both fill their pants in front of multiple people that they know fairly well. Which makes for a fun story, but I wouldn't want to deal with that in reality. Plus, they both have lost control over their minds and/or bodies in a way that, again, is interesting to experience through them, but that I wouldn't want for myself. Stephanie is somewhat incapacitated by her transformation, but she still has full control over herself, if not her future. She's lost her power, but she was misusing it anyway... She'll never be the same again, but seeing what kind of person she was, that's, ultimately, for the better.

    Of course, if I were actually in her position, I probably wouldn't see it quite that way ^-^ Still, of all your stories, hers seemed like it could be the most fun to go through. Humiliating, but in a private way, and with her mind still fully able to process what is happening to it so she can grow from the experience. Plus, she's rich ^-^

    That being said, in a long and pretentious way, I enjoy all of your stories, and hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection you got here! Love it!

    I sent you an email too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose the Gaga. Mostly because I love Gaga. And sort of stumbled upon the story. I wouldn't want people to know about it, so if it took place in a private place ie hotel room, etc, but i'm not sure about the sex part. Honestly, Gaga wouldn't have sex with a stranger (the only part I didn't like) but I would love to be bottle fed, diapered, etc..

    ReplyDelete