18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Poll: What do you want to see more of?

Pretty simple: What elements do you, as the reader, want to see more of here at Babes in Diapers? Vote now.

Adult Baby Stories

Diaper Lover Stories

Romantic Stories

Diaper Changes

Baby Clothes

Rectal Temp Taking

Spanking

Potty Training

Girl on Girl Stories

Public Humilation

Baby Talk

Bottle Feeding

Breast Feeding

Cloth Diapers

Disposable Diapers

Mental Regression

Other (please explain in the comments section)

Don't forget that you're allowed to vote for more than one.

Your participation is appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. I like:
    Adult Baby Stories
    Romantic Stories
    Girl on Girl Stories
    Public Humilation
    Breast Feeding

    I dislike:
    Rectal Temp Taking
    Baby Talk
    Mental Regression

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see more...

    Adult Baby Stories

    Diaper Lover Stories

    Romantic Stories

    Diaper Changes

    Baby Clothes

    Girl on Girl Stories

    Breast Feeding

    Cloth Diapers

    Disposable Diapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like scenarios and stories that are simialr to you comic. Where the woman is forcably diaperd by a machine. I imagine this taking place on a conveyor belt where she is moved from each stage always aware of whats going on before finally being deposited in a crib and the automated systems begin to take care of their charge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My preference is for stories that involve an older woman diapering a younger woman/teenager. They don't necccesarily have to be mother/daughter but I am ok with that. I like public humiliation, mental regression and disposable diapers are better than cloth but either are fine. I dislike male characters as main characters (I don't know why considering that I am a man), physical regression. I prefer no spanking or rectal temperatures but I won't stop reading a story because of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Older woman as nanny/guardian of younger woman - adult ageplay - diapers - rectal temperatures - spanking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen this?

      http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/555431

      Delete