18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cute, Cuddly, Curvy Kay Richards


(First in what I hope to be a continuing series examining my favorite diaper models.)

Considering all the beautiful women that have posed for Clare Fonda's Naughty Diaper Girls, it should be difficult to pick a favorite. Candle Boxxx, Mika Tan, Paris Kennedy, Mina Meow, Riley Evans... I could list practically every girl who's ever made an appearance. But if you asked me who my favorite naughty diaper girl was, I'd answer without hesitation: the lovely and vivacious Kay Richards, of course.

 Kay perfectly represents one extreme end of the diaper girl spectrum; a sexy, voluptuous, womanly temptress in the Bettie Page model... a capital-w Woman lounging around in pampers, her wondrous curves providing stark contrast to her great big diaper.


 One moment, A sensuous siren to be pampered and adored...


..The next, a spicy sex kitten facing embarrassing diaper punishment for her sinful ways.





 Thanks to Kay for all her great work. I can't wait to see more of her.


(All photos copyright Naughty Diaper Girls. I do not claim ownership of any of these pictures and I don’t post them for personal profit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment