18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Buried Treasure: Campus Confidential

A reader writes:

While researching the Starting Over diaper scene, I discovered this interesting note:

The reason I finally decided to post was because I was flipping through channels and came across a movie called "Campus Confidential" where one part of it mentioned these two cheerleaders that had apparently taken so many diuretics that they had become incontinent and needed diapers, and then it showed the two cheerleaders walking away, pulling their skirts down. Then later one of the people that had exposed the two cheerleaders said "because of our leaky cheerleaders, we should install baby changing stations in the ladies rooms."

Apparently, Campus Confidential is a 2005 TV movie produced by ABC Family channel. Anybody seen this? Anybody know where we can score a copy?

3 comments:

  1. I downloaded this awhile ago thinking it was something else.

    http://bitsnoop(dot)com/campus-confidential-2005-tvrip-q13809560.html

    That what you were looking for? Guess you can trim out the money shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me again. So I fucked up. After opening this file again I hear it is an Italian version with most of the English spoken over.

    Good news is it's on iTunes. Don't suppose you'd part with $9.99 for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I tried the link JewGold posted and it doesn't seem to work for me.

    Here's a direct link to the embedded video, but like previously mentioned, it's dubbed in Italian. Still, I think you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

    http://www.divxstage.eu/video/53qhhjr8bqtco

    ReplyDelete