18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Video: Heart To Heart Playpen scene

First off, as usual, let me apologize to everyone for being missing in action lately, and for the delay on the end of Birthday girls. All I can say is that I'm going to be making an announcement a in the coming days that I think everyone is going to be pretty happy about. Stay tuned.

Anyway, in light on having nothing new to show you right now, here's a semi-obscure video from the TV show Heart to Heart. After hearing a scream, a man bursts into a psychiatrist's office, only to discover a woman (Am I hallucinating or is that Jill St. John?) undergoing "regression therapy" by sitting in a playpen, wearing a childish dress, and sucking on a pacifier. Hard to see whether or not she's got a diaper on, but a great scene none the less.

video

3 comments:

  1. Not to nitpick, the the correct title is "Hart to Hart." The scene is from the pilot episode, and yes, that is Jill St. John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post a direct youtube link for this video so that I can pull it off the site with the firefox plugin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I don't think there is a copy on youtube. I downloaded my original from a website.

    However, I think you should be able to download it from here with realplayer.

    ReplyDelete