18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Buried Treasure-- The Rugrats Movie: The commercial

While I'm thinking of it...

Back when the first Rugrats movie came out (at least, I'm pretty sure it was the first, may have been the second) there was a commercial featuring beautiful, sexy models walking the catwalk in diapers and baby clothes. Does anyone else remember this? Does anyone one know if there's a copy online?

I've searched all over and can't find it. So I'm turning it over to you guys; anybody got any bright ideas? Anybody with any info (hell, if anybody even REMEMBERS what I'm talking about at this point) please drop us a line.

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about- I've searched for a while now and can't find any trace of it at all... it's gotta be out there somewhere, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was for the rugrats paris movie.. hence the catwalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if we can't find it than truly youtube had failed us

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got a lead for you .. the rugrats in paris movie dvd has extra features that show commerical promos for the movie ... it could possible be on there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It won't be on Youtube or at least it's unlikely. Nickelodeon has been pulling videos of their copyrighted material relating to their old shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was for the original Rugrats film. It showed how various countries were celebrating the release of the movie. One of those countries was France, where models where seen walking down the runway wearing the "Rugrats wrap", which was a cloth diaper and plastic pants. This segment took place in Paris, which is likely why people are assuming its from the sequel, but that's not the case.

    I immediately recorded nickelodeon for 72 hours straight, and watched all the comercial breaks, it was never shown again. I suppose someone realized that having 16 year old runway models wearing diapers was fetish fodder and banned it. I'm guessing on the age here, they looked just slightly older than I was at the time.

    I'm guessing it only aired once or twice, because no one seems to have it. Curse the days before dvr. I wouldn't be suprised if the original tape was destroyed by nickeloden, after realizing what masturbation fodder they'd created. It's a shame too, because it was the best clip I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete