18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bad Ronald- Let's Begin

...But enough Quixotic questing for long forgotten pop-culture.

This is an oldie but a goodie, and frankly I'm ashamed it took us this long to get it up here. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but for those that haven't, I present one of (if not the) sexiest mainstream depictions of female AB's out there: Bad Ronald's Let's Begin music video.

If you don't like the music (and frankly, who does?), feel free to hit the mute button, sit back, and enjoy...





Enjoy everyone, and thinks to the anonymous commenter below who got my ass in gear to get this posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment