Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WWE Diva Torrie Wilson: “… I’m a Big Baby…”



Not exactly on topic, but, still, it does make one think…
In a recent interview with Stuff magazine, WWE Divas Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus, Amy Weber, and Torrie Wilson were asked about erotic spanking. Pay particular attention to Ms. Wilson’s answer:

[Interviewer]: How do you feel about your partner spanking you?

Stacy: I like it. I mean, I don't do it all the time, but it's not something I'm opposed to.

Torrie: I like it too. But I'm a big baby, so if it's too hard I'm like, "Ouch! Okay, no more."

Amy: Yeah, it should be like swatting a fly - not killing a beast

Swatting a fly...

...or killing a beast?
 Now—I know the odds of Ms. Wilson happening upon our tawdry little corner of the web is unlikely (unless she regularly throws “Torrie Wilson in diapers” into Google… appealing notion, but improbable). I know if she did she’d probably be turned off (yet strangely intrigued…). In fact, I suspect this is one of the last things she would ever want to hear from a man (even one as ruggedly attractive as myself…)


"But... I'm too pretty for pampers..."
 But Torrie, I just want you to know: you could be my Big Baby anytime. I’d spank your tushy until it was just the right shade of pink, I’d oil and powder you like a princess, and then I’d diaper your squirming bottom like a helpless little girl. After all, what wrestling diva wouldn’t want a little pampering after a hard day in the ring?

Just begging for a spanking and a diaper.


Here’s a scan of the interview.



(Yes, I’m still plugging away on part two of Birthday Girls.  It's the last part, but don’t worry: I’ve got a short “spin-off” story planed focusing on Amanda’s transformation, and “the formula”  will no doubt make its way into some more of my stories in the future.)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea any of those women were still famous. Oh well, pushing for Amy's transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved birthday girls and your casting really hot!
    cant wait to see the snooty high school queens downfall and exposure at the party whens the next part?

    MJ

    ReplyDelete