18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Back!

Ok, got my computer problems solved, I'm not sick anymore, and things at work are finally slowing down a bit. I should finally be able to get some work done on the blog.
The bad news is: During my recent computer troubles, I did indeed loose the last part of Therapy. I'll probably rewrite it at some point, but right now the thought is just too daunting. I'll probably move on to other things for the moment, but don't worry; I will finish it some day in the not too distant future.
In the meantime, stay tuned. I hope to have some new material shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment