18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Apologies for being incommunicado recently, but real life has been busy lately. Sorry to everyone who sent comments and e-mails who hasn't received a reply yet; I'll get back to you ASAP.

Currently, I'm working on the last part of Therapy, planning a new story centering on mental age regression... and I've been tinkering with the idea of maybe writing some ABDL comics: Would anybody be interested in something like that, or am I wasting my time? Drop me a line and let me know.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and watch for a new update soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in the ABDL comics. I've really liked all your stuff so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

    ReplyDelete