18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, October 25, 2010

New Poll: For Women Only

Let's try a little experiment.

This next poll is for our female readers only (that is, preferably, exclusively human beings born with female reproductive organs. It's not that I don't necessarily like people who don't fit that description, I'm just not that curious about what they like.)

If you are a woman, even if you found your way here by accident and are currently searching frantically for the exit, please take time to vote.

Thanks in advance.

I'm nearly done a new short story. I should have it finished in the next couple of days, followed (hopefully) quickly by the last part of Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment