18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Unhappily Ever After Diaper Scene

Here by popular request: video of Niki Cox in diapers on Unhappily Ever After. Let's see how long it's up before it gets pulled.


Enjoy.
Remember, if you like the blog, leave a comment or drop me a line. Feedback makes me productive.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I find your blog very entertaining. You seem to have a knack for identifying what makes a girl wearing diapers such a wonderful thing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog. It is well done and entertaining.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog - interesting pics and insights. Going to paste up a link to it on mine, when I get round to it, and give it a mention as I suspect quite a few of my readers will have an interest, though my blog is anything but specifically diaper orientated. Love the stories, particularly the 'Therapy' tale.

    ReplyDelete