18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Poll: Which Celebrity Would You Most Like To Diaper?


Which of these starlets would you most like to powder, diaper, and dress like a baby?

Scarlett Johansson
With her lovely, womanly figure and adorable, upturned nose, Scarlett is the kind of girl who was born to be an Adult Baby.

Megan Fox

Gorgeous features and a stunning body wrapped around a bratty, demanding attitude. She’d probably pout after you first spanked her, put her in a diaper, and dressed her like a baby, but I think all the coddling and attention would bring her around.

Kim Kardashian

C’mon; look me in the eye and tell me you’ve never fantasized about spanking that beautiful, spoiled backside and pinning it in pampers. Of all the girls on the list, ms. Kim may be most deserving of a little diaper downtime.

Katy Peary

She did so well on our last poll that I figured I may as well include her here too. Petite and sassy, I think diapers and a baby bonnet would suit her just fine.

January Jones

In my opinion, there’s nothing wrong with Betty Draper that couldn’t be solved with a good spanking and a little oil and powder for her sore, red tushy, followed by a big, fluffy diaper, and a nice nap.

Jessica Alba


I don’t know why, but she’s always struck me as the kind of girl who would enjoy a spanking, a diapering, and some coddling. What do you think?

The Polls are open now. Your votes are appreciated.
Stay tuned: I’m working on more content as we speak.

4 comments:

  1. I voted Megan Fox, but if I had to pick a second place vote I would love to see baby Kimmy's round ass in a disposable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Kardashian, because most of the others already have diaper pics up on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would diaper kimmy, but i dont think i can find a diaper big enough for her great big butt lol

    ReplyDelete