18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, August 6, 2010

GooGoo GaGa part two: Dreams Come True?


     Yesterday, I posted a little fantasy about pop-music Mega-Sensation Lady Gaga. You can find it here. Go ahead and read it. I’ll wait.
     OK. Now: picture my surprise when, today, I checked out one of my favourite spanking forums and saw:

     So naturally I clicked and found:

     Just a pair of red panties under see-through pants, right? That’s what I thought, too. But then one of the other posters offered this analysis:
"After close examination:

no panties - she is wearing a thong.

It does not look like the results of a spanking either though.
The shape of the red does not fit. Especially it's just on the inner side of her buttocks and it has a very straight top line. It's not a rash either because that wouldn't have such a straight top line either.
A mystery!

Here's my proof - magnified, contrast and brightness massively manipulated:"



     The original poster, on the other hand, seemed convinced the red marks are either the result of a spanking or diaper rash. What do you think? Take our poll now.
     And so, dear readers, I now put to you the following question:
     Is your humble narrator in possession of supernatural abilities that have gone totally unnoticed until this moment, or is it mere coincidence? Am I precognitive, telepathic, or merely a pervert with impeccable timing? You decide.
     And for the record, I was nowhere near that club  on the date in question!

No comments:

Post a Comment