18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Babes In Bonnets



I’m not sure what it is about bonnets, but for me, they complete the adult baby look, making even the most mature of grown women look like overgrown infants.










I’m not sure where this fixation comes from. Strangely enough, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual baby bonnet in real life. But somewhere in my childhood, baby bonnets, along with pin-up cloth diapers, became linked with older people reduced to the level of babies (probably a sad commentary on how much of my sexuality was formed by TV, and especially cartoons). Here’s Niki Cox and her fellow sorority sisters reduced to bonnets, diapers and full baby regalia on Unhappily Ever After:



It’s the crowning touch; that one last thing that lets her know that her womanhood is gone, leaving her nothing but a big baby; announcing her helpless dependence to the world.





Pout all you want, princess. You’re a baby for real now!


(All photos copyright their respective owners. I do not claim ownership of any of these pictures and I don’t post them for personal profit.)

2 comments: